MD and few related issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the first 2 weeks of June I was symptoms free but after that I ate bread in breakfast (which now I strongly believe that I am allergic to) and in afternoon I started feeling off balance and from last 2 weeks I am still off balance.

Is this something physiotherapist can look?

I have ENG test Tuesday next week and appointment with ENT on Wednesday.

Last Sunday I ate melon and I started feeling that I have fever and next morning when I wake up I got very minor vertigo attack. Next day I ate melon again and at night I got a vertigo attack but that did last for few minutes. I have stopped eating melon now. I ate strawberry, tomato and spinach last night I after few hours body started getting hot again and I was feeling that I am going to get vertigo attack but I went outside in cold and nothing happened. While sleeping I got feeling that body is getting hot again but nothing happened.

Should I tell my ENT about food allergy related experience? Is this something related to MD or just a coincidence?

I have pain somewhere between right shoulder and upper back when I look up to the sky, or turn neck to the left side or look down. I have MD in left ear.

GP refused to give me referral for Chiropractor, he believed it would not help.

Any weather related link? We have winter here and temperature comes down to 7 degrees at night.

I don’t have dizziness nor ear fullness but I feel off balance all day, I had full scale vertigo attack approximately 2 months ago. I am on betahistine 16mg 3 times a day. I checked my blood pressure and it was little bit high, I never had high blood pressure before.

Can anybody help in connecting dots?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have got result of my neck and cervical spine and everything is fine and just some normal wear and tear.
  • Posted

I don’t have food allergies but seasonal allergies and weather plays a big role in my symptoms.  I definitely would tell the ENT Doctor about this.  
  • Posted

Hi,

Ive done all the test. Phisoterapy, chiropractor non of that help. Did ct and cta scan. Then i tested my blood ldl cholesterol find out it is 5.22 just for bad cholesterol. Im at a professor he strongly beliefs it can cause vertigo from then im watching what im eating and he put me on a cholesterol tablet daily will see how it goes its been 3 weeks till now no attack but somedays you just feel 80%.

Did you test your blood?

• Posted

yes in blood test every thing came normal, I don't have dizziness but just fighting with off balance issue and lost lot of weight and getting weak as well.

• Posted

Hi,

So you take something for vertigo. Cinnarine or antivert?

Blood pressure ok?

Ldl cholesterol good?

• Posted

I taking betahistine 3 times a day.

Blood pressure normally is fine but due to depression and anxiety I feel I am getting high blood pressure.

LDL cholesterol is 3.58 and overall is 5.60 (2nd June 2018)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.