MD attack after three months

Posted , 6 users are following.

Last night had a very severe MD attack after 3 months. It had all the bells and whistles and hubby had to call dr in. Had a 20m Stemitil injection after already taking 10 before he came. Do not know what bought it on. Has anyone in the group just experienced this out of the blue not knowing what's caused it to such a degree. I thought the symptoms subside a little after so many episodes. I've had MD now for 18 mths. Take all the necessary precautions associated with it. Any ideas group. Still recovering from it now more than 24 hours since attack. Thanks everyone for any input. 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Maria,

Have you been under a lot of stress or not sleeping well lately the biggest causes of my attacks are exhaustion and stress. I noticed after 8 months the key factor to each attack was just that. I've had attacks when I was taking all the proper medication and being very strict on my low sodium diet and I've had a tax when I wasn't. The one thing that's been the common factor was lack of sleep and stress

• Posted

Thanks Jennasyde, yes I know about the stress but need to get more tired before sleeping as I take forever to get to sleep. I can't keep taking sleeping tablets. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.