MDMA MANDY MOLLY DRUG HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, ok so i'm only young but i have been taking mandy and pills since about october last year. Since then ive found myself doing it most weekends only as a bit of fun but when i think now i do crave it all the time. I dont go out unless their is mandy going because drinking seems no longer an option to me. The real problem is that on my birthday two weeks ago i was snorting lines of pills till about 4am from around 8pm and the next day i had 4 mandy bombs and a pill and both i just felt as normal but the second day i got extremely shakey hands while on it. I thought nothing of it and assumed it would go away but in the morning i found differently. I got off the bed and near collapsed on the floor. The two boys who were there were completely crashed out i couldnt wake them. Out of no where i burned up to what felt an abnormal temperature and was sweating and ready to vomit. I had a sore stomach and a strange feeling as though something was moving around, not too mention my whole body was shaking. The sweating cooled down and i became freezing cold this cycle continued for a good 15 minutes before i managed to stand up and get out the door. While walking my eyes kept going black and i felt faint. I made it home and recovered but the hand shaking never stopped. It has gone down considerably but still a week or so on i have slight shakes. I spoke to a friend who told me it sounds a lot like i have withdrawal symptoms?? Can i be addicted to mdma? is that possible? For the safety of myself ive stayed away from it since then but the craving for it is ridiculous. I never realised just how much i was taking until now when ive had to stop. Anyone give me some advice? Or tell me what is going on.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there , so sorry to hear that you had that awful experience ( It must have been really scary ! ) but on the plus side if it's given you the incentive to give up drugs then that is a bonus.I presume by mandy's you mean Mandrax ? As with all barbituate type medicines a tolerance builds up and you find yourself taking more to get the effect ! As far as I know the withdrawal symptoms start in the first couple of days after taking your last one and can continue for some time afterwards.I used to take barbituates as well as my opiate addiction and found that the Barb's actually took almost twice as long to leave it.I suspect wehat happened to you on that night/morning is that your blood pressure crashed giving you alot of the symptoms you experienced.The mand's will lower your blood pressure whilst the MDMA will increase your heartrate making it hard for your heart to maintain its blood pressure and making you collapse , shake , feel wierd and have visual problems.The MDMA will also affect your hypothalamus ( a small area of the brain that produces hormones ) part of that is body temperatue - so hence the hot and cold feeling ! Listening to all the symptoms it seems to me that you really dodged a bullet that night and what you've got to ask yourself is whether you want to put yourself in the firing line again coz the next time you might not be so lucky , also people can kid themselves that they only take drugs at the weekend or just when they go out ! but after a while it starts to creep into the week and there comes a time when you convince yourself that the only time your happy is when your on drugs ! But it doesn't have to be.I lost 15 years of my life to drugs but I'm now been clean for 2 years and it really was the best decision I made. I'm not saying it's easy and I do still miss them ( I think I probably will always miss some aspects of drug taking ! We all do bacause we wouldn't have started if you didn't enjoy it ! ).But I've got my life back now , and yes sometimes I think " this is a bit boring " but then I force myself to go out and try something new and get my kicks that way.I really hope you decide to quit and you stick at it ! I would expect some shakes with the possible withdrawal but if you keep getting those symptoms I would get your GP or local clinic to check it out ! I know most people don't want their GP knowing what they've been up to but believe me they've heard worse and will just be thankfull tyhat you're doing something about it. Sorry that was very long winded ramble but good luck and post again if you want to talk ! x
    • Posted

Thanks for the comment! I like that you've told me what was going on because really i wasn't very sure at all what my body was doing. For sure ive never thought about the damage i could be causing myself because up to then nothing ever seemed to happen but my oh my what a reality check. Ive told a couple of my girl friends about what happened to try keep them away from it but they just kinda laugh and dont understand how serious this was. When it was all happening i genuienly didn't know what to do, i mean i was alone basically. I couldnt get up to get myself water or anything. I thought i was gonna have to call myself an ambulance with the way i was feeling but i made myself calm down and took deep breathes and it helped big time. Yeah im still in school so week days were never really an option for me but it was every single weekend and as soon as there was any holidays sure enough there was week day antics to. I think i may be getting myself out before its too late, although i crave the happiness and fun of drugs i dont feel like i cant end this for myself. I also think to myself as im now failing at school whereas previous years i was all top marks, i have plenty of time to be doing this. I need to stay away for now and when im in my 20's i can have all that fun ( Just not every weekend!). Thanks so much x
  • Posted

Please, please Leah stay away from any of these drugs, especially whilst you are young and before your life spirals into one of addiction.  My sister started using drugs when she was only sixteen and over the next ten years she became estranged from her entire family, lost her two precious children and couldn't keep a job for more then a few weeks at a time.  I, myself, became addicted to opiate painkillers when I was 35 after a surgery and thought I should have been older and wiser to know better.  Tell you what, it has been hell and I feel so much more empathy for my sister but unlike my sister I was not some suspectible teenager who suffered from bipolar.
  • Posted

Im sure youve discovered by now you're not addicted. All my friends and I went through the same thing when we started taking it few years ago - craving it all the time and only wanting to go to ocassions where we could take it and drinking seemed boring and pointless in comparison, but then everyone got over it and now no one even likes it anymore and only like taking other stuff. This is happened to everyone I know, like easily over 50 people have found the same. Im friends with guys that sell it too and theyve all said barely anyone wants it anymore. That one night u mentioned sounds like u just had a bad batch and didnt react very well. Obviously drugs can do a lot of bad stuff, and different people have can have more addictive personalities, but even coke isn't as addictive as everyone makes out. Me and lots of my friends have done it for years and not addicted in the slightest. The bigger issue with drugs is it being cooked in dirty conditions and being mixed with dodgy stuff, so just be aware of the risk when u take it. But thats up to you, if you are gona do them then just know your limits and everything in moderation. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.