me again!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all of you.   Feeling rubbish.  Another bad nights sleep last night- so far not looking good for tonight.  its 11.55- cannot get comfy- fibriod in way!!! seeing consultant on Thurs- mind keeps working over time at how long I will have to wait and also for what treatment.  have booked a holiday in Ibiza for our 30th wedding anniversary in June. worried about that. worried about how long will be off work.  Been off since 26-2.  Sorry. are these thoughts all normal. Had MRI scan so should get a proper answer on Thurs.  

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

got a letter from the consultant this morning- that I should have had before i saw him yesterday!!  Turns out I have 3 fibroids measruing 47mm 41mm 17mm and some smaller ones.  Also a simple cyst on the right ovary.  No wonder feeling so rough at times!!
    • Posted

Those are not to bad in size but its the location that can cause issues. 

mine started at aorund 7cm and went up to 11cm, also had one poycystic ovary on right, then when i had op also slight endometroisis, so seem to have everything lol.

Well at least things are moving along swiftly for you. Next the appointment date !

• Posted

I hope you get some sound sleep. I agree about the pillows. Maybe put one between your knees to relieve pressure and maybe even one behind your back so you can stay still. May help you to stay asleep.

If somebody revved their engine at me my husband would lose it. Just so rude some people can be. Blah to them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.