me again!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All

Me again, coming in for yet another rant! 

Still really suffering with stomach problems, anything I eat now no matter how little is causing me pain (although I have found yoghurt is ok). I get instant wind/cramps and Its becoming so painful and annoying! 

I have taken BUSCOPAN, Tums and any other form to help with "IBS" relating drugs. I have googled so much into Cushing Disease with relation to stomach cramps and doesn't seem to be that common as I haven't found much if anything! 

Like I've said before I'm currently in training for work so I don't have time to be going to doctors or even be in hospital hence why I have left it! 

I am still waiting to be seen by the surgeon and Genetics team, its only been a few days but seems like forever when your in pain and miserable, I've failed 2 off my constable exams and I seem to have the weight of the world on my shoulders! Fighting the depression, fatigue and weight gain alongside stomach pains and everything else us "cushiers" experience is too much alongside the stress of work! 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Prior to surgery I had a lot of stomach and IBS issues.After surgery this all went away. I remember prior to surgery I could not eat much. Everything bothered me.Any surgery date yet?
  • Posted

I feel your pain. I don’t work as too sick but do have two kids and a single mum & know how hard it is being ill all the time. I have Crohn’s disease as well so can sympathise with the tummy issues. I’m currently in bed with hot water bottle as tummy is really bad tonight 😞 Drs have diagnosed me with diabetes & put me on metformin which has aggravated my tummy even more so.. Its never ending. I hope you get some answers soon & start to feel better & can continue with your exams xxx 

• Posted

It is possible

You are having gallbladder issues,

I had this for almost 2 years now

And am now dealing with Cushing

They are related to a tumor

• Posted

When I am having a gallbladder attack

Which you are describing

The best thing to do is call an ambulance

And hope they give you about 5mg of morphine

But you need a doctor for this

• Posted

Sorry. One more thing

Avoid high saturated fast like

Cheese and steak

And even cream in your coffee

You will be less likely to

Have a gallblader attack

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.