Me again! On day 7 and starting to feel some relief.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm on day 7 and starting to have some relief from the initial start up symptoms. Morning anxiety is rough still. Im having really bad acid reflux and heartburn along with on an off headaches. Can I take tums while on cit?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What mg are you on what kind of side effects did you get at first I am going to try and start mine this weekend but I am nervous any reassurance lol

• Posted

I'm on 20mg. the first 4 days were really rough! Especially day 2 and 3. Shaky, chills, cold sweats, nausea, upset stomach, a feeling of burning or like adrenaline all throughout my body for no reason. It was scary, but this board helps so much. Its a reminder that its all normal and gets better. I'm still having pretty bad morning anxiety (racing heart and nausea) but my days are so much better already and I'm only on day 7! I am just like you, I have such bad anxiety about starting ANY medicine. I just knew my panick attacks and anxiety had gotten so bad everyday I literally had no choice but to try it. If I were you I would try it.

Even though start up sucks (and im not even out of the woods yet) Iwould do it again!

• Posted

Hi Amy/ask your doctor too prescribe Omeprazole ,which is an anti gastro-resistant capsules and that has worked for me

• Posted

I've taken tums and had no issues with it, they have helped a lot. You can ask your doctor to confirm it but didn't bother me at all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.