ME AGAIN........ Reassessment appointment for PIP 04/04/2018

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I mentioned before and cannot remember when that I had.

I had my reassessment for PIP yesterday as I reported a change in circumstances.

I am very hopeful this time around, the lady who was my assessor was really nice and couldn't understand why I had to go for a face to face assessment when the GP letter and my disability should have been enough.

The assessor said she will do all she can to help me and make it black and white so that there are no confusions or delays..... but she could have a really good poker face.

I hope not, She said I would be informed within a month.

May I know (if anyone knows) when I can call for a copy of the report?

Have a good day everyone... x

Natalie 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You should get a text to say they have received your assessors report you can the phone up and ask them to send it out
    • Posted

Thank you for responding.

I never received notification if they had received my forms in the first place and I know when I first claimed they did send me a text message but this time I didn't and had to keep calling to see if they had received them.

Thank you x

• Posted

@natalie21584  Good luck, Natalie, I hope that it all works out for you,

MaryLip

• Posted

Hi,

You can ring in the middle of next week to ask them to send you a copy of the assessment report. They will keep you updated with text messages only if you put your number down on the form.

They always tell people you should hear within 4 weeks but really there's no time scales for decisions and they have as much idea as we have. Decision times can be anything from 2-8 weeks sometimes longer. I really do hope she's true to her word and doesn't lie through her teeth on the report, i've heard it happen so many times. The report will give you a good idea what the decision will be as they mostly go with that. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.