Me again..... the wait is making me nervous.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since the DWP decision maker has had my report and the wait for the brown letter in the post is making me nervous. Can I not call to see if a decision has been made or do I have to wait for the letter. Thank you x

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

No sun yet where i am but from tomorrow there will be.

You can ring them anytime you want to ask. I know you're anxious but 2 weeks isn't really that long. It's very rare for them to go against the report though. Hopefully not much longer.

• Posted

I gave them a call and a decision hasn't been made yet, slightly disappointing. The wait goes on x

• Posted

As i said it's only been 2 weeks which really isn't long. I know it's an anxious time waiting i totally understand that. It really does depend on backlog in your area. If you put a mobile number down on the form then they'll text you once they have all the info they need. Once you have this it shouldn't be too long.

• Posted

Hi Natalie, like Denise said want be long so don't get stressed results can take a while to be posted, how's the driving lessons going

• Posted

They are going well thank you. I was having one lesson a week but because I go out every day with my parents there is nothing more to learn from my instructor so going to change to one a fortnight. Thank you for asking
  • Posted

Snap Natalie am 10 days waiting 4 my esa report then through it all again next week 4 pip.was off cigs and alcohol.but went back on it I suffer really bad with my nerves so I no how ur feeling good luck Natalie x
  • Posted

Hi Natalie, have you asked for a copy of the report yet? This should give you an idea of what the decision might be.
    • Posted

Thank you for your comment. Yes I got the report last week. Stated I got 11 points for daily living and 12 for mobility.
    • Posted

That’s good news Natalie, hopefully the dm will go with the assessors report. Fingers crossed & good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.