Medial Plantar Nerve problem?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, Its been 2years since i'm having this problem under my foot.

before i used to work as site engineer, and was asign at this big plantation without any problem on my foot.

the problem is i can't rest, i keep walking and walking and walking to monitor my people's work because they're working at different area's  3group with 200m distance from each other. i've been walking for more than 8hours not including 2hours of lunch/dinner and it took me 2months with this daily routine and this problem occurred, i felt that a big nerve under my foot is getting stretch out and its really hurt to the point that i can't walk properly, feels like its gonna snap if i press my "big toe mound" on the ground and have to compress my foot in "C" and walk slowly. sometimes i can't feel any pain, however if i walk more than 30mins and trying to walk on stair, i can feel that a big nerve is stretching and its painful, im scared to run now because it might accidentally SNAP.

any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Thank you, God Bless.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.