Medical marijuana

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all.I was wondering if anyone uses medical marijuana to treat their symptoms,and if it helps.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I haven't but have heard great results from using CBD oil one drop once a day,I take turmeric with vitamin D and have felt a difference.

• Posted

Hi I don't but am thinking of it I have heard fantastic results from CBD oil one drop a day,I take turmeric with vitamin D and it does help.

• Posted

Hi Marion.I'm thinking of seeking out a doc to get a script.I had to go off my antidepressant cause they raised the price by 300.00 could not afford it

I see my doctor in May and I know she will probably not refill my pain meds because of all the crack downs.so just wanted to know if it helped at all.Thanks for input!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.