medical report

Posted , 8 users are following.

I sent in my esa assesment medical report pip say they have received it and do i want to report a change of circumstance i said yes and they say they are sending a form out to me to fill in again describing what has changed with my condition.

The report states i cant walk more than 5 steps and need full time help for daily life.

Thing is pip knew all this at there last assesment and awarded me standard daily living and standard mobility.

So i dont know if this esa report will make a difference or wether i will still have an assesment again

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello dawn,

anything you send to pip even via esa would make a big differance. Because they wil lsee you have bigger needs and it would be dealt with more promptly and more likely to get both payments instead of just the one, plus at a guess i would think your pip would go up to high instead of standard.

Also the people that recieve your report and the people that see you are two differant dept's. And i believe they always give people either nothing or just the minimum to see if they will appeal against  it .

• Posted

They gave me standard but i didnt appeal but when the esa report came through i sent it to them i thought maybe they would look at the report and change it but they havent ive been sent another form so it looks like its going to happen all again. On the report the esa man wrote he recommended me for enhanced mobility guess it made no difference

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.