medication

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone takes the following tablets and how it affected them.

Ivabradine, Bisoprolol, Ramipril, Warfarin, Spironolactone, Furosomide, Methotrexate, Folic acid.

I take all of them and it'll be good to hear how they affect other people.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you feeling a bit worn out (to say the least) question neutral
  • Posted

Hello House,

I've been on tablets since 2001 and they've gradually crept up in dosage.

DCM mainly and RA for the Metho and folic acid. Metho's been increased to 25mg per week

and they're making me really tired and worn out now.

No pain but feeling worn out most of the time.

• Posted

Put all of these medicines together plus add the Heart problem and it's no wonder you feel exhausted neutral
  • Posted

Plus silly things now like bleeding gums which I never had before, but probably from 12 years of warfarin use. Also blood tests which take several attempts now every two weeks. Actually have to give blood from my hand or wrist now because my arms have given up. I hate that !!!
  • Posted

How are you eating, I mean, do you eat well, hows your weight, are your fairly slim,, are your teeth loose (try and wobble your top first molar) question smile
  • Posted

I have dinners delivered now by Wiltshire farm foods. Usually order them for two weeks at a time.

Teeth are firm but bleed when cleaning and sometimes when it gets cold. Weight seems to be ok now but do have to up my furosomide to 120mg from 80mg on some days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.