medication

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi long time since I used this site . But that's anxiety for you. I am scared that my gp is going to stop my meds, don't know why just got in my head. I was doing so well and now this, made worse by the fact I go back to work on Tuesday after 6 weeks off (I work in a school) not doing well today .

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Everyone has setbacks I do all the time! I think I'm making progress with my anxiety and then I have a down day! Idk if your a religious person but praying helps! God is always with me us! I have suffered with anxiety since I had my son a year ago! Some peoples anxiety is severe and others is not! Mine is severe! I don't drive much and I don't like to be alone! I also have all the physical symptoms! But I just started a new medication! Don't be afraid to talk to your doctor they can honestly help!
  • Posted

Thanks for your reply I like you are scared to be alone. Things he in my head and I hate it . So anxious today but worried to mention it to anyone, don't want to be a pain again .
    • Posted

From Monday I've been on the edge. No matter how many medications i take it seems to ware me out. Every pain i feel is like d master brain starts thinking....y am i feeling this ....y this y that...suppose they miss something....i have work in the morning and to b truthful i jus wanna run away. In jus scared. The physical symptoms i feel r jus not believable. The stomach ever irritable.
    • Posted

I also suffer mainly from the physical symptoms! I have been to many doctors because I think something is wrong and there's not!
  • Posted

I feel for you Shannon it's so draining being on edge waiting for something bad to happen. I've had to hide the way I feel so often. Last Monday I went to London and had a great time . Now I don't want to go out side . I don't know what to do anymore you'd think we would get used to it by now but it always comes back and gives you a kicking xx
    • Posted

Always n unexpected. Where did this come fr. Im in the house twist n turning having second thoughts about going church can u believe. Im totallyafraid
    • Posted

I know that afraid feeling only to well at the moment I feel scaredabout everything . But what are we scared of ? Please go to church I will hold your hand and stand by you xx
  • Posted

I totally understand, I concur with kelsey, everytime you have a bad thought put your mind on Jesus, and I mean everytime. This will take practice since we been thinking negative for so long. Please try it, it relieves so much head pain...........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.