Medication that worked for me for scyatica

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I started having pain and numbness on my right foot for some time. Then my ankle was hurting then my calf then my leg was in pain. One morning I woke us feeling kind of stiff and tried to stretch only to send me to my knees. The pain radiated from my back all the way to my ankle then my little toe was numb. I tried all sorts of medications for days at a time never finding relief. An elderly lady told me one morning after having to get out of my seat at church. You are going to think I am crazy but this medication worked for me. Here is a pill and I can assure you that it will help you at least get back to walking and standing and especially seating. I tried it once and it worked now I still have pain but I can control it by swallowing two of these pills a day. I told the doctor about this pills and what it included and he said it was all in my brain. I shoved all his pills back to him and I am only using these and some pain relieving pills when I do extreme exercise. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey thanks boatloads for telling us what this pill is that worked for you.

I would have never known if you hadn't shared.

• Posted

So, can you share? Because I can't imagine what it is that he took , after his visit to church there's a gap in his story and as far as I'm concerened he didn't share anything!

• Posted

Hello, I read your story but can't for the life of me understand what you are talking about. I realise you were in pain and you say you took a pill, but you didn't say what it was or where you got it or anything. Your story , quite sincerely, doesn't make sense. I am glad you feel better but you haven't really told us anything helpful, have you?

• Posted

HI, I've read your story about sciatica of which I am also a sufferer with it spreading from my lumbar region.

I have been searching for relief treatments or medication but no joy to date! 

You haven't mentioned what your wonder medication is but I would really like to know!

Regards Dave 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.