memory

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone feel like there short term memory isnt that good due to being anxious all the time. Also finding it hard when interacting with family or friends I just feel like what they or myself are conversating about isn't jelling in my head, just want to know if anyones feels like this as im really scared at the moment.

Ive got severe anxiety, panick, agriphobia

and dissociative disordes. Im struggling and have  been homebound for the past 4mths

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes and severe anxiety can also block thought and make your mind go blank. Anxiety interferes with normal thought processes. You become muddled. It's such an unfair illness as it totally saps your social confidence.
    • Posted

Do you think I need to see a neurologist. 

I feel so bored and lost as my anxiety is so severe I barely get out from my room. I just feel like things arent real at times and get lost with how quick the time goes and what ive done throughtout the day. Is that cause im doing nothing just focusing on how im feeling

• Posted

Hi 

becoming a prisoner in your home is so easy yet so sad, because it's a self fulfilling circle.

do you talk to your doctor there are routes you can be signposted and many voluntary organisations where even if it's very hard to make that step even for 1 hour to start with will help.

What about pets do u like dogs .just getting out with a dog can help.

tell your family about how u feel they may not realise 

hope it helps 

• Posted

Take up a hobby u can do indoors 

art, sewing reading crosswords on line scrabble 

geneology that's really addictive ! But fun 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.