memory getting worse :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

really stressed fustrated and upset with my self my memory seems to be getting worse it scares me I have 4children my husband works I'm home alone and I find I'm leaving things turned on constantly burning things and misplacing things scared that one day I'm going to cause a bad fire etc

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Memory loss is one of our symptoms unfortunately. At the moment I am recovering from shoulder surgery and have had Fibro for 8years so the recovery is taking forever. At the moment to try abd get iut of the house as I cannit drive and live jb.a remote village I am volunteering at our village shop so mu memory is terrinle on the till. I am only 51 a single mother wih two.young sons.Added to the stress that my PIPS award that last year was for 2 years before surgery has now been stopped due to an incompetent assessor and me lacking one point, who came to my house. As I have had a set back with my shoulder I have been put in the support group for ESA. So why on earth have they stopped my PIPS? ??????? I have asked for a copy of her report and actually sent in more medical evidence through our local job centre who sent them to the wrong address. Thank God I have a hot line number to the Resolution manager due to an apology they sent me after I got my MP involved when my ESA stopped, two days after surgery. I am seriously shocked at how the DWP is running in such a muddle which is seriously affecting people's lives.
    • Posted

We apparently have had 'major changes' in our WINZ system here in NZ and it's become an administrative nightmare!!   No-one truely knows what they are supposed to be doing or even how!!   DAH, so the poor folk at the client base level, have to suffer for incompetencies and inconsistencies within all the Branches throughout the country!  Truly un-flippin-believable !!

AND of course all these changes are Government Driven.  Bet you boots it's all about cost cutting and slashing assistance for many sufferers of conditions... grrrr  AND I really believe it's happening everywhere, not just here.  NZ seems to be functioning exactly how England operate, only they have different name/labels for the exact same processes/procedures and adopted Policies..  

• Posted

I'm currently waiting on a appointment to go to a pip assessment and worried with all the stories iv heard iv also sent off loads of medical notes letter off docs even occupational health just to try back up my claim I hope it works sorry to hear they have stopped yours I'm on sick from work I don't claim esa as don't pay anuff national insurance I feel for u being a single mum and having all these issues it's hard isn't it hun everyday is a struggle I hope things get sorted for u soon x
    • Posted

I have just emailed my story over to Breakfast TV so watch the space. It is high time someone speaks out of how we are being mismanaged and badly treated.
    • Posted

good for you for emailing the breakfast show,hope it gets mentioned. Im sick of how we are treated by health proffessionals. who think we lie and make everything up especially the pip assessors. I know 3 people that havnt worked in 25 years have no health issues, and have lived on benefits all that time. and got away with not working. yet we have to fight to get esa and pip? wheres the justice? it makes my blood boil how we are treated
  • Posted

good on u I watch that every morning so il loom out for it smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.