Memory issues?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone I have posted before and I'm not quite convinced I have migraines. I get a lot of strange symptoms on a daily basis specifically when im playing games, looking at my phone and watching TV. Mainly vision problems but I have this constant facial pressure that's driving me crazy.

On to the point of this post. I have been having bizarre feelings such as: lack of sensations(emotions), saying one thing even though I thought something else, and just feeling completely out of it like I'm here but not here? Specifically I was just talking to my dad and I said Pirates of the Caribbean Black flag, even though I meant assassins creed black flag. In the same conversation I mentioned my rheumatology appointment but neurology came out.

Things like this stress me out because its like I can't concentrate on things anymore and I'm struggling to focus on here and now but I don't think about the future either. Its like I forget what I was doing. This is on top of the "migraine" symptoms I experience daily. Face pressure, left arm weakness, other vision problems.

Any advice would be helpful. Sad coconuts. sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I also have daily facial pressure. From my forehead down past my cheeks.  It also plugs my left ear, and I am constantly having to hold my nose and blow out to pop my ears.  I am totally off balance and feel really weird.

I was told this was migraines but I never get a headache,  As mentioned it is daily. Sometimes it starts earlier in the day but always  starts around 3-4 pm.  Just so weird and gives me a lot of anxiety.   It has ben going on for a very very long time.

Can you relate to any of this?  

• Posted

I can relate to the feeling weird and the "same time everyday" thing. Mine usually happens around 3-4 as well and then persists for a while right now(where I live) its 540 pm and I honestly feel light headed some face pressure and just disoriented. My words are weird and my emotions are gone its a very odd sensation that also gives me tremendous anxiety!

The only thing I have found aside from taking Tylenol, is creating a campfire. I make a campfire every night and just sit around it for hours. Its like I get lost in the flames and it helps me focus. It also relives a lot of the face pressure because my theory is its all blood vessel(stress related).

Some days are so bad I get a lot of mood swings that aren't good and it makes me feel like I have an actual brain condition. Specially the mory stuff. But my horrible neurologist diagnosed me with migraines. So I have to accept that for now.

• Posted

Geez, I sent a message that got modified.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.  We all just need to figure this out.  I sometimes think it might be anxiety BUT,

it has been happening for a very very long time.

Have you ever connected it to barometric pressure?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.