Memory Loss/ Brain Fog

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ladies. I had severe anxiety and panic attacks when Peri hit. They have eased but, anyone dealing with memory loss issues since Peri due to that? Are you waiting for them to kick back in too? It's driving my anxiety and I'm staying busy but, it's not shifting. Although, I just started CBD pills and they seem to be helping. Anyone have the memory issues during Peri and have them come back? It's been a year for me. Maybe it's not memory loss maybe it's just not thinking clearly or brain fog. I don't know anymore with this crap!! Thanks so much.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hello

yes, very much do. brain fog memory loss, forgetting why i went upstairs. i also started feeling disorientated and deja vu feelings, which may be an aura for my daily headaches. my doctor said the brain symptoms are menopause, and i am assured that i will get my old mind back post menopause, but i am four years post and still it just seems to get worse.

• Posted

I really feel for you Claire. At least hopefully your on the tail end of it. I'm only in peri!!!!! The waiting for it to return is so hard!!

• Posted

I was steaming some vegetables without the other day. I kept thinking where is the strong burnt smell coming from while I was still in the kitchen. By the time I realised the vegetables were smoked rather than steamed... 😱 I forgot to put water at the bottom!

• Posted

yes been there done that. also forget to light gas when i have remembered to put water in or forget to put timer on etc etc

• Posted

Yes, I tried to wash my clothes putting them in the dryer! Most days I come out of a store I can't remember where I parked. Last week I parked way in the back of the parking lot from the store. I come out. I'm like why did I park all the way back there!!! There's a million of spaces up front. I was making sides for dinner. Mac and cheese for my son and mashed potatoes. I dumped the cheese sauce in the water that was boiling to make the mac and cheese instead of putting in the noodles to boil!! I guess I thought the cheese sauce was the instant potato mix but, I neeevver dooooo that!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.