memory pops- has anyone else experienced this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive posted so many times but heres another thing. so basically im terrified i have a brain tumor for the past 8 months. but recently ( 1 week?) i keep having completely random memories pop into my head. not flashbacks, not dejavu just memories from years ago. not bad, not good just random rando things. im afraid this is due to a tumor pressing on the memory parts of my brain. does this happen to anyone else? also at the moment my right eye feels very weird and almost enlaraged idk how to exlain it.. looks and feels normal however. first part 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Tumours come with sickness. Feeling sick as soon as you wake up. Being sick and feeling better once done. So... you haven't said anything about that. So it's not a brain tumour. Chillax. Stop thinking about it and distract yourself.
  • Posted

bump... does this happen to others?
  • Posted

I've had the same as you. If you had a brain tumour you'd know about it, your symptoms would've gotten a lot worse over these past 8 months. Anxiety can manifest in many ways, blood pressure goes up causing you to feel light headed, a pressure feeling in your eyes/head. The memory pops are from having an overactive mind, your mind is so worked up that it won't calm down and it goes haywire. I actually started experiencing them about 6 weeks ago after a bad trip on weed, it's part of derealization and anxiety. Once you get your stress levels down, you'll see that your physical symptoms will diminish.
    • Posted

Weed? Me too its supposed to relax u they say i have been a smoker for 20years and had to stop it sucks and quit ciggs caffeine all at once im gong nuts how long did u smoke weed for

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.