Menapause

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I stopped my periods when I was 52 I am now 57 but not been myself since I stopped my periods.am I still on the menapause help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Simone!

I am not sure I understand what you mean by stopping your periods. How did you do this?

• Posted

Simone, many women feel forever different before, during, or after menopause.It is indeed a rough chapter in life, we will conquer,Stay strong and pray daily, Jesus will help.Love Stella42!
  • Posted

Hello Simone,

​Have you been to see your doctor about this,because i think that where you need to go and tell them how you are feeling,maybe they will offer you HRT i couldnt have this,some people say it does wonders for them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.