Meniere's Disease...

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone. First of all English is not my main language so there may be mistakes sorry for that. I am 16 years old and i have Menier's disease for 2 years. My doctor said that Meniere's disease is rare for my age. I am tired of fullness and the ringing in my ear. I am posting this because i need some advice i want to live like a normal person.

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My attacks last weeks they are really bad first few days but feel dizzy and as if I'm going to pass out ,then I just feel light headed and have to be careful about moving my head, I'm an taking serc tablets but ENT is on about injections in my ear.
  • Posted

Dear Batuhan,

I am 58 y.o. and I have had my Menier's since i was 14-16 y.o. I suffered all my life and never was able to go to parties because of noise levels. I never attended concerts because of the noise level. I became a diabetic 6 years ago and about three years ago I went on a no gluten, high micronutrient (vegitables), very low animal products, almost no salt, very low grains and almost no sugars except for small amounts of fruit, and of course no alcohol and lowered my intake of coffee and I don't experience vertigo, ever since then but I have the loud humming in my right ear, which is driving me crazy. So, yea, sorry. Life sucks with Menier's but maybe you can learn to handle stress better and try tai chi to help balance life in general. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.