Meniere's symptoms?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello!

I want to ask you a few questions. Thanks to everyone for the answers!

1. In what time interval is there dizziness?
  2. Is it possible to have dizziness several times a day?
  3. Do you have a pulsating noise in your ear?
  4. Do you get dizziness without fullness in the ear?
  5. With dizziness for a few seconds 5 10 20 seconds - is it a meniere?
  6. After how long does the vertigo subside 10 min 1h 2h?
  7. Do you have a feeling of drunkenness after dizziness and how long does it last?
  8. When taking betaserk 24mg x3 for a period of 1 year, is it possible to feel dizzy every day for a few seconds?
  9. Do you always vomit?
  10. Are you allergic to pollen?

My symptoms are as follows.

Noise in one ear low tone with pulsation. The pulsation sometimes disappears.

I also have fullness in my ear, which disappears.

I get dizzy almost every day several times 1 2 3 4. Everyone has a different duration. 1 second 10 seconds 30 seconds 1 minute 30 minutes. Like after dizziness I have a feeling of drunkenness. 5 10 maximum 20 min. Noise does not change before the crisis during the crisis and after the crisis. I do not vomit. I drink betaserc 24 mg x 3 for 1 year.

MRI diagnoses nothing but sinusitis with pollen allergy. Are these symptoms of meniere?

Thank you all!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello, it is possible for dizziness to become chronic and be present all the time

I have had to adjust to this constant dizziness and brain fog

• Posted

hi i suffer with dizzynes all the time and even had a t tube fitted to try and ease, this is one of the reasons i have come on here to see if this is menieres or is it something else. i have had this for about 7 years now

• Posted

Hi

If you read my discussion 'They told me I had Meniere but I didn’t', it may or may not help. Are you sure that your pollen allergy couldn't be causing the vertigo?

• Posted

Hello,

Are you suffering from dizziness, or vertigo

This makes a critical difference is diagnosing Meniere's disease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.