Meniers and Low BP

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello all,

I have MD for 2 years now.

Whenever I check my Blood Pressure, it will be very low always, in the range of 110 - 80 or sometimes even low as 90 - 70 . Is it common for MD patients , pl. share ..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's interesting. I had a fitbit for Christmas that told me my blood pressure and it was either good or on the low side and I've had people say before that I have the BP of a teenager so definitely on the low side for someone my age (60).

Fil

• Posted

Mine is always normal. Meniere's is such a strange condition.

• Posted

My blood pressure is always about 100/68. It has been low my entire life. But, I eat very healthy and my weight is normal also. I am 37 years old, 5'5", 122lbs. i have had menieres for 4 years.

• Posted

I do not think there is a connection between low BP and MD. Certainly low BP can cause dizziness if it is too low...but that dizziness is not MD. Often MD patients are on diuretics to reduce fluid in inner ear. Diuretics will lower BP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.