Menopausal rash

Posted , 5 users are following.

in menopause and developed a terrible rash on my neck can any one recommend a treatment

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I got a rash on my face and neck..take a zyrtec and a prilosec every night.

• Posted

Near my periods i got purple rash on my hands and legs..I use coconut oil twice ..in 4 or 5 days they go away..its because of hormones imbalance i guess.

tk

• Posted

I have had a terrible rash on my neck, took steroids shots and cream...Then I got one on my stomach not sure what it is but it lasts for weeks...I worry a lot but I kept getting these rashes for months...Not really helping you with a treatment but at least your not alone...

• Posted

hi pat, since peri years ago and now post meno I've suffered terrible hot flashes and more recently night sweats. It can cause havoc with your skin anywhere on the body due to it being moist and warm all the time and I find it virtually impossible to keep skin dry. I've always been prescribed LAMISIL cream and it clears up in 4/5 days. I've had rashes on my neck, back, arms and chest over the years and this cream has cleared it up every time. It's available on prescription or over the counter. If you think hot sweats might be the cause I hope this helps .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.