Menopause???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Plz plz help I'm really at breaking point. So last year u bled heavily for 3 months solid doctors gave me pills to stop bleeding which it did and said possible menopausal. My periods returned but we're every 2 weeks up until 2 months ago and haven't had a period I have done 3 pregnancy tests now all saying negative. I feel pregnant but having looked online the symptoms of pregnancy and menopause are very similar. My boobs burn to the point I actually dont no what to do with them my tummy is bloated headaches occasional hot flushes dizziness. I am going to the doctors tomorrow. As I'm so stressed I could happily end my life right now. I suffer with anxiety and depression I'm worried sick xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like the menapause, I had all the same symptoms. How on hrt patches x
    • Posted

I'm just not ready for another child right now and this is what I'm panicking about. Everyone's saying menopause. Did u have similar to pregnancy symptoms xx

• Posted

My friend is going through the same thing, she has missed 2 months, but has all of your symptoms.  Her's is menopause, she just turned 50, but told me she feels bloated, breast soreness and hot flashes.  I am not sure your age, but I do know that menstration leading up to menopause is a roller coaster and then it just stops leaving one to wonder what happened.  If your pregnancy tests all show negative then I am guessing menopause.  Not sure your age, but I would think that.

• Posted

Could definately be peri menopause. My period went crazy for 8 months then stopped. The bloating, hot flashes, sore breasts etc continued with no period for me. Plus horrific mood swings. On BHRT now and had helped me a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.