Menopause 101: Do ANY of you OVERTHINK everything and SECOND-GUESS yourself?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey Ladies..

When it comes to making decisions, do you all OVERTHINK the decisions you've made , and do you all second-guess yourself about small stuff/anything? Well, if you do, chalk it up to those PESKY hormones!! As I always say, they WREAK HAVOC on us womenfolk! I do it ALL the time, I mean... simple stuff; it is ABSOLUTELY NERVE WRACKING, to say the least; then, it cause anxiety-overload! Calgon, take me away! Anyhoo, tell me your thoughts...

3 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Vivian, i second guess everything. I double check prices on everything in stores and dont buy something even if its 20 cents more. i waste so much of my time, my son wont go to the store with me anymore It is driving me mad !

• Edited

Hello Corinne,

I understand! Do NOT let it drive you mad; that is exactly what menopause does, it is horrible and relentless and tries to push us womenfolk into the nearest insane asylum, yet we are VICTORS, not VICTIMS!! Know that you will get through this NATURAL part of your life. I encourage you to seek out coping mechanisms so that you can get to the other side in one piece, and with your sanity intact. Having said that, be well, my menopausal sistah.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.