Menopause

Posted , 6 users are following.

Horrible feeling today I wake up at 4 am and I start cooking for the day, cleaning, and organizing wherever trying to stop my anxiety.

Today I got really scare, from feeling that it was so much to take an Advil of 250 mg I went in practically 2 months to "please give me wherever to feel normal again "

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Marcia 27799. I know your pain. I am the sole providor of our family and look after mom and dad as well. My brother fell into a deep depression 2 years ago and he too came to stay with me, for 2 years with no extra income. I had to help him cope with his depression as there where no funds for doctors. Now my emosional status is drained and I suffer from anxiety and have no control over it. I started participating on this forum and have not been one here for about a week and a half as i fell into deprission as my anxiety took control of my life. It affected my work as well and being on and off at work which causes more anxiety as i cannot afford to loose my job. I am seeing a councilor now, have to take xanor and antidepressants. I am not happy - and it feels like I am loosing control and going to die.... I dont know how long it will be before one feels normal again. Why some woman suffer from anxiety in there peri and menopausesal years is beyond my understanding. If we dont already have enough sh*t to deal with already?! I am misrable and very sad. As I said to another lady a while back - this forum helps because then we dont feel so alone and helpless and no-one here judges. And at least you have some sort of re-assurance that there are woman suffering with similar symptoms and we dont feel so crazy.
    • Posted

Thanks so much Lelawreck for your words, it is amazing how this forum help us to vent and feel supported. Sorry for what you are going through it is hard but everyone keep saying that gets better I am just personally looking forward for that day
    • Posted

Thank you so much Marcia27799. I am forsing myself with happy thoughts, and i will not allow this hormonal changes to take control. Anxiety is the worse b***h of them all, and being stubborn as i am, resisted taking the anti-depressants, I have to make peace with it that i am te weak now to cope without some sort of chemical medication. Hopefully I will only need to take it for 4months and slowly wean myself off it under GP supervision. Then I'll too rather go on all the natural stuff as some of the ladies suggested.

I'll share a happy though with you on that happy day when this gets better. 

We will get through this. XOXO

• Posted

Hi Marcia, my anxiety got where i was cleaning all  the time ? Since on HRT i am absolutley fine. Just couldn't live like that other syptoms aswell , but the anxiety was the worse x

• Posted

Thanks Mars 777 what is HRT? Sorry I am new to this stage I was for a long time with horrible periods very bloody and longgggg but from April 2017 I loose completely my period and all this crazy symptoms start.
    • Posted

Hormone replacement therapy ! i did cope well for many years with horrible symtoms! But the anxiety & sweats were awful, feel so good now i dio have regular checks as advised to.

• Posted

Marcia I was like you with anxiety my doctor told me to try counsellor which help me I all so take HRT could not cope with what I was going through

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Aw.  Sorry to hear. I suffer to a lot with anxiety.  I wake and if I cannot go back to sleep I take a Xanax.  Which gets me back to sleep.  Very helpful.  Also HRT does help also.  It's a horrible feeling of detachment that comes with anxiety    I always have now since peri came on strong about two years ago almost.   Anxiety just crept in worse.   Maybe try natural progesterone.  That Am on that too a

omg with low dosage of prempro   And find it helpful   Your not alone.  Take care. And thank happy thoughts when anxious 😊

• Posted

Just remind yourself that others feel this way too, and that it will go away. Your hormones need balancing and everyone is different. For me, I use a natural progesterone cream but strong strength and I use it morning and night as suggested on cream. I also us a product called cortisol management and just take one pill right before bedtime. It helps to balance that cortisol that wakes me up at 4 am every day!!! Lol it does help. When you get your progesterone balanced it will help or should help with the anxiety! I also do a teaspoon of organic coconut pile in my decaf coffee everyday. Read and google about natural anxiety relief and try it and see what helps calm your body down! Things do help! It takes a combination. Also try camomile tea right before bed, I didn't think that would help but it does. Also magnesium glycinate before bedtime helps as it's a relaxer , & we are stressed and our magnesium is depleted !! Love on your self and try some natural things first! God bless !

• Posted

Ladies thank you so much for the support and the same to you all. we are strong women and we will get there. Well I went to a doctor highly recommended from a friend today, great he put me immediately in HRT Duavee, anyone using it?.

He ordered a complete hormone panel to be sure in what stage I am. I hope this work I will take my first tonight.

• Posted

Good luck Marcia, if any problems you can go back to Dr always another HRT to try x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.