Menopause

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I am 43 year old woman and I been feeling ill for 3 weeks with nausea 24/7 wake me up feeling hot and dizzy I have to keep sit down have doors and windows open then 3 hours later I am fine again have a   Hysterectomy  2007 but still got mine  ovaries  In does this sound like menopause feel like crying were allways ill 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think you should check with your doctor. It does sort of sound like menopause but not the nausea part. 
    • Posted

Thank you got doctor Tuesday there keep put it down to my acid reflex because mine hiatus hernia but there would not make you feel like this it like you coming down with something then half hour later your fine again 
    • Posted

Doctors are notoriously undereducated about menopause. Do you have a gynecologist by any chance? 
  • Posted

Yes it very well could be related to menopause. You can research the difference between having ovaries and not having ovaries. 

I went into full menopause at 42. Most of my negative symptoms went away when I changed my diet. Many foods gave me hot flashes. Spices and herbs too. 

If you feel sick to your stomach use baking soda water. Start with a small amount and keep adding more as you get used to it. Before meals take enzymes because these help the body break down your food faster. 

As far as the crying that is normal for many women. Some is hormonal and some is being sick all the time. 

Once you get that sick feeling under control you can figure out which foods make you dizzy. For me it was an inflamed gut from bacteria overgrowth and everything with fiber made me sick and dizzy. 

You can try saltines if you tolerate wheat. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.