Menopause

Posted , 7 users are following.

**constant bleeding post menopausal for a month 17 mm endometrial stripecancer or polyps doctor doesnt know yetvery scared

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pat, The waiting is always the worst, but we are waiting with you.

Are you scheduled to get a scan or biopsy soon?

• Posted

HI Pam

like the other lovely lady said we are waiting with you

Try not to worry i know easier said than done

Message on her anytime x

• Posted

HI pat im thinking of you. i went through the exact same thing recently for 3 weeks and the stress and anguish is truly horrible I know honey.

Im sure everything will be fine but its always best to check everything out and your doctors know what they are doing so try not to worry (easier said than done i know!!) and if there is anything untoward they can sort it straight away.

Polyps are very common in this phase of our lives and only rarely a problem.

im sending u all the positive thoughts I can and just to let you know you arent alone. take care lovely lady

xx

• Posted

pat. i am so sorry you are going through this. we are here for you. please keep us updated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.