Menopause anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello i am 45 and i am on my 2nd month of not having a period. I dont have any symptoms of menopause just wondered if anyone has had this. I am fit and healthy dont snoke or drink

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Wow lynne your quite young to start the menopause but yes it seems to get more and more common these day as people have different eating habits and stress. So try to relax and sleep well and change your living style might let your body recover and your period might come back to normal. 

We all know that once a woman has no period she will suffer a lot of symptoms and aging quite quick so we really need to look after our body. 

One of my aunty was 46 and has no  period for 5years dus to surgery complications but since she used a women private product her period came back to normal and she is very happy with it. 

Hope this might help you.

• Posted

Wow lynne you are quite young to start experience menopause  but yes it seems to get more and more common these day as people have different eating habits and stress. So try to relax and sleep well and change your living style might let your body recover and your period might come back to normal. 

We all know that once a woman has no period she will suffer a lot of symptoms and aging quite quick so we really need to look after our body. 

One of my aunties was 46 and has no period for 5years due to surgery complications but since she used a women private product her period came back to normal and she is very happy with it. 

Hope this might help you.

• Posted

Hi Lynne, I've always been a worrier,but hormone s have made anxiety worse. Started to miss periods at 50. Miss for 2 months get it twice a month, then missed 3 months. For me morning anxiety at its worse, then subsides. It is truly a rollercoaster

• Posted

Hi Lynne, yes I am 48 soon to be 49 but my hormones have been all over the place for the past 5 years especially my anxiety I have had anxiety my whole life but it has gotten worse and I have had dizzy spells, vertigo off and on every month for the past 4 years dr says it is hormone related I know it's hard but hang in there I understand 

• Posted

Hi Lisaippie!  You described what I'm feeling to a T!    I keep thinking this can't b hormones and I feel very alone... reading this posts do help .. hugs you all the women going through this !! 💕🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.