Menopause Brain Fog... what does it feel like to you?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have the so called "menopause brain fog" everyone talks about. Curious, what does it feel like to all of you?

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I'm suffering with this really badly. I forget words or how to pronounce words & also often forget things I'm meant to be doing! It feels similar to baby brain! x

• Posted

i would be talking and in mid sentence forget what i am saying...it can be awful embarrassing....remembering stuff. and im leaving the house sometimes without locking it...yesterday i left a hot water tap for tea running and forgot id also something in the microwave...its more like brain stopping...LOL. Oh if i didnt laugh at myself sometimes...but one day at a time sweet jesus...CK

• Posted

hellooo my dear

for me brain fog is confusion state of mind..i started forgettings things in Peri . ..last sunday preparing curry for donner i forget i add salt or not🤣🤣🤣

Its still ok i can taste and check it but yesterday more scary thing happens after talking medicine i forget in half hr i had it or not. ..full of confusions always in mind..now i start writting in dairy ...unless i may take 2 doses together..🤣

Sometimes i forget names too

Brain fog i am trying to handle by noting things so that i can check them and recall..but scary symtom for me which is difficult to is Head pressure and off balance feeling..not able to do anything to overcome this 🤣🤣.

Peri hard road of life.

Hope this phase will go soon and i start feeling like ME again.

tk

• Posted

To me I just feel stupid or a DUH feeling. Can't think of the next thing to do or even finish what I was doing before I jump to the next thing....

• Posted

You all described what I experience as well. It's all so scary. I hope this passes soon for us all. Thanks for your responses!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.