Menopause h*ll

Posted , 5 users are following.

Will this ever end? I started my period after 3 months. And I feel like a train wreck. Heart palpitations, dizziness, and my anxiety is thru the roof. I had to miss work because I am feeling so crummy. I am beginning to think there is no end in sight. Ladies, please tell me there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel. I'm sorry for whining but its one of those days that makes me want to cry.

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Terri,

I feel your pain. I haven't had a period in three months either but wouldn't surprise me if it's going to come.

Today I'm so fatigued, dizzy, sick, and hot flashes coming and going. The only good thing is my frozen shoulder is now entering the frozen stage and I'm not in constant pain.

Seriously, not sure of my decision not to take hrt, the only thing holding me back is the thought of having to go through all this again when it's time to go off it later.

Sure hope it gets better for us!

XO

• Posted

Hi Suzanne! I am not currently on hrt either. I have heard mixed results. I am praying things get better too!!

• Posted

Hi Terri,

Don't be sorry for expressing how you feel... thank God we have each other to listen and empathize!!

Feeling very crummy here too... mid-cycle migraine here. Left work a little early because I was already at wits' end and still had to pick up daughter. Trying to relax now, but I was so tense trying to power through that all my muscles from neck to knees want to spasm.

Family wedding this weekend out of town, and I think hubby will have to go solo.

I feel like such a failure.

• Posted

Hi Sara! Praying that we all feel normal again and can enjoy life! Dont feel like a failure! Hugs to you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.