Menopause or crazy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello ladies…I am a 46 yrs. old and I've only had like 3 or 4 times menstrual cycles this year… I'm not sure if its menopause…I put was on some pills to so call bring down my cycle and I had like to more with a lot of cramps and very lite😬… I also feel very achy breast at  around the time I would have my cycles and I'm extremely forgetful and my eyes are super dry & my sex drive is completely gone too😢😢😢😢… I mention all my symptoms to my Dr. but she ran a blood test said it's not menopause but I know it's clearly something going on with my body…

I appreciate any type advice ladies please… 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Any type advice or just to share your journey will really be appreciated😘😘😘 thanks ladies🙏

• Posted

Hello Goddess,

You are most likely perimenopausal which leads up to menopause. You will be considered in menopause when you have been free of periods for 1 yr. Blood tests are somewhat iffy and don't always tell the correct story.

There are plenty of great posts on here that can help guide you through this time. Be sure to look through past past to see if any ring true for you.

Wishing you a smooth journey during this time.

Anniexx

• Posted

sorry, "....through past posts" not "past past", lol, brain fog~gotta love it!

• Posted

Thanks so much🙏 Oh the craziness of all these can get unbearable sometimes!

• Posted

Well in my opinion this is definitely menapause. I am speaking from my

own experiences and doctors are so flaky especially when it comes to

menapause it seems.

I think the best help you can get Goddess, at the moment,

is advice from

all the knowledgeable ladies on here(we are all living it after all)!

Keep posting we will try to help☺☺

All the best to you

• Posted

Thanks so much my dear! Your option is very valued to me… is anything with in reason that can be done get anxiety levels down ?? a little over the counter of course… I'm scare to ask for prescription, because of side effects😂… if you have any advice please do tell. 

'Thanks so much my sister😘

• Posted

I think perhaps you would benefit from some counselling. Are you

in UK? You can self refer and get free councelling, just ring your

surgery and they will tell you how to go about it. Other than that

learning to breathe in a special way is supposed to help and calm

You. Look for instruction on the internet.

I have been having a very stressful time of late and have felt quite

anxious at times. When it comes over me I stop, sit down and watch

a bit of comedy on my favourite channel (Gold) it takes my mind

off my worries for a while and calms me. If you like a particular

type of music that could work for you.

I know this all sounds simple and it is far from easy, but personally

I wouldn't want to go down the medication route. I have managed

some how and I hope this may be of some help for you.

Keep talking to us Goddess, I will talk about anything and everything

if it will help take your mind off all this chaos.

All my best wishes to you.

• Posted

Thank you so much… unfortunately for my medical coverage doesn't cover counseling, but I'm going to YouTube relaxiation videos. And start applying them to my life.  

• Posted

Good for you Goddess. I am sure this will do You the world of

good!

Keep posting, let us know how it is going.

All the best to you😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.