Menopause symtoms - anyone out there experiencing simular?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello ladies

​I am experiencing so much headaches right now and while in bed coupled with the sudden need to go to the toilet, I was up four times and was awake till 5am. I am so jumpy and my body jerks at any noise and when my head starts, it feels like a sudden bolt is sent to my bladder where I have to use the loo followed with a little nausea! Anyone experiencing the same? My head can feel fool of cotton wool while its on my pillow!! awful strange sensations!!  This comes and goes but right now, it is hanging around a little longer... The symptoms are just crazy right now - off the charts. CK

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey there CK, you are suffering with classic peri or menopausal symptoms. Headaches increase and vertigo and tinnitus are very common as is the cotton ball feeling in the head. I cant lie down or get up without strange head sensations. I get headaches every day without fail. Dizzy spells are common place due to blood pressure changes. Going to the loo alot more is common too as are urine infections so keep an eye on it. Nausea is also a very common occurance during this time the disturbance of hormones is happening. Hope this makes you feel abit better about things. We are all going through it on here so never feel alone in whats happening to you and sharing and caring is always good so keep in touch with the forum! XXX
    • Posted

Tina. Thank you so much for your reply... So kind of you. I've just had a head massager on trying to help with the pins and needles head... I've been on this road now for four years and I'm hoping it will come to an end soon... Many women don't suffer these symptoms so glad for places like this. I feel like I have lost control of my body especially at night just before I'm about to get asleep.. The peeing is awful too but it's not all the time so I know it's hormonal. It is a minefield the change..but glad I've got places like this to share when it gets tough. Again Tina... Thanks so much. Xx

• Posted

You are so welcome. There is always someone here for you! XXX
  • Posted

I just started with the headaches. The ringing in ears is off and on. I pray to God that the nausea is finally under control. Hang in there. God be with us.((((hugs)))))
    • Posted

Oh thank you... Yes the neasua is awful with the headaches. But will get there... Thank you again. CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.