Menstrual Cup

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I've been using my diva cup for a couple cycles now and have to say it is amazing! There was a bit of a learning curve but now that I have it down it's great. Tampons and pads made my LS act up pretty bad and I have no issues whatsoever with the cup! Anyone still having issues with tampons/pads should definitely give it a try.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If tampons and pads are an issue try an IUD. I use one as a contraceptive and I dont get a period. I am glad for this as tampons and pads would be a nightmare with LS.

• Posted

I had an IUD and it escalated an issue with my progesterone. My periods increased and I started passing huge clots. I'm still dealing with the nightmare from my IUD even though it's been out now for a year. I had my tubes tied.
    • Posted

Coincidently, I had my tubes tied in Oct and in Nov I was in unbearable pain and diagnosed with LS early Dec. I've wondered if the tubal set off my LS.
    • Posted

A good number of years ago I had a total hysterectomy.  Gradually things got worse.  And then LS was diagnosed.  (process over 20 some years)  I'm on Hormone Replacement and that certainly makes a difference.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.