mental confusion?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, all.

Sorry for the many annoying post.

I've been feeling like this week has been taking forever. I just went to see my therapist on friday, it's Wednesday today and it feels like I haven't seen her in forever. I feel so confused and so lost. I know it might be anxiety but what if there's something seriously wrong in my head? What if I'm just getting so confused because I'm going to die? I've been thinking about what happened last night (view my previous post).

It seriously feels like I'm losing my mind and like im slowly dying.

I'm forgetting everything, everything seems to be taking forever and it feels like a whole month has passed when it hasn't even been a week.

What's happening to me? I don't want to die sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HeyZeidy,

I seriously doubt your going to die. It would of happened already anyways. Not trying to sound nasty either. Every night i go to bed i wake up and think i didnt die in my sleep, and thats no way to life. One of my favorite quotes is, "everyone dies but not everyone lives." & it is sooo true. Anxiety is like quicksand the more you spend thinking about it the quicker you sink. You need to step back, and take a deep breathe, and realize your alive, and live your life. Anyone on here can tell you anxiety is a nightmare, but you ultimately choose the road you go down. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. I like to think any pain you feel regardless if its emotional, physical or mental, is your bodys of releasing weakness. Believe in yourself and know you can get past this all.

• Posted

Hi, I know what you mean. I see my therapist every two weeks and I got to keep a journal. By the time I see her again things I want to talk about seem so faraway, frustrating. You're not alone, don't think about dying. You hacpve people here to help
  • Posted

Your therapist must be told about this. He/she is the closest to your GP and can advise you. It certainly sounds like stress, and nothing physical, so you have to start believing in yourself and trusting your professional advisors.
  • Posted

You wont die. Your body is strong. Practice deep breathing through the abdomen. Meditate. Just help your body to relax your mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.