Mental health

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi just reaching out as even though I have some very important people in my life I still am constantly thinking about suicide. I know it's a horrible thing but it is taking over me. Feels like the only way out. Just want an escape from my messed up head they never seem to do anything anyway hospitals when u overdose they just send u home

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Must be a couple of weeks since I got sent home, only seen my GP as I needed a sick note for work, got a letter that an appointment will be made for me but still havnt heard. I guess with cutbacks and how many people cannot stand how bad society is getting, there is probably a huge waiting list.

Dont they lock you up if you try again or was that in the good old days when we had a health service that wasnt massively overstretched? Though I imagine such a thing would be like "One flew over the cuckoos nest".

My current suicide plan is to die from utter sadness.

• Posted

I kinda wish they would keep me somewhere.safe to stop myself
  • Posted

Life is difficult sometimes and we just need to push through. I've had many days of what your saying. The damage that would be caused to friends and family is devistating. I've had 3 friends take there life and wish so bad they were in my life to help me during my tough times. Hang in there as we all need each other. The wave will pass. I'm praying for you.

• Posted

Nicola

Have they arranged a Crisis Team to visit after your overdose ?

If it happens again or if you are even suicidal call NHS Information they will arrange some help and assistance

Are you having treatment from  a CPN or Mental Health Professional ??

If you have not gain any help I would advise you talk to your GP and you ask for help.

You can try Relaxation Techniques, Minfulness the one they try now can help your Doctor may be able to help or books may be around on Google

BOB

• Posted

It is probably easier to ring the crisis team direct rather than adding another layer by ringing 111. The Crisis Team can come out during the night. I have found them to be very helpful lately.

The difficulty comes when all the computers are broken so it makes things just a little harder at the mo.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.