Mental health

Posted , 4 users are following.

How can mental health be real ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi mental health is real because like your body your mind is a powerful tool and if it does not work properly then the rest of you will not, if your mind is not healthy nor is the reat of you, mental health is serious and needs to be addressed , hope this helps
    • Posted

It’s true I know it is been ok for a few days then boom all back
  • Posted

I agree with what jay babes said. Your brain is an organ just like your heart and all your other organs. If your brain is not functioning properly you will have mental health issues. Talk to your doctor if you think you may have a problem with your mental health. Don’t put it off because you think it is not a genuine medical concern. Good luck. 
    • Posted

I totally understand what your saying, I’ve tired every tablet sent me insane, it’s out there but I reckon more information is needed on pharmaceutical drugs!! There wipe you out??!! How can anyone say I’m depressed class 3 it’s there but where..... 
    • Posted

That's true, there is no xray or blood test that can show what"s "broken". I am very lucky to be on the meds that work so well for me with none of the side effects that a lot of people experience. I feel just like I always used to and have none of the lethargy or fuzzy brain sensation. If you have tried a lot of diffetent mefs, and not tapered off them, that may effect your reaction to any new meds. That could explain why you are feeling wiped out. It can be a vicious circle. I hope you will soon find some relief. Good luck.

• Posted

Believe me it's real and crippling me at the moment, I once had a professional job up until 5 years ago. I became depressed ended up in psychiatric hospital 4 times , I'm crippled with anxiety and other mh issues , so yes it's real just lack of understanding

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.