Mental health helppp!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Any advice on what i can do i need some help ive got really bad anxiety and depression im sat at work crying my eyes out under my mask i feel like i dont wanna be here anymore i had no sleep last night ive rang doctors and theres no appointments i dont wanna ring mental health charities because i dont like speaking on the phone due to anxiety, feel like i cant breathe all this has been caused due to doctor asking me to go for repeat blood tests in 4 weeks and keep thinking its cancer ive got friends and family but i dont like putting problems on them

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Hannah, do your Drs not have any emergency appointment/ triage space at the end of the day you could apply for?

I know you don't like speaking on the phone, but it might be worth contacting NHS 111. Option 2 is for mental health, and they can arrange a Dr appointment even if your surgery says they don't have anything (have done this before!).

You can also self-refer to the IAPT, which you can do online, which is for mental health services in your area.

If you want to chat more, just drop me a message x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.