Mercury filling testing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start to have tests done for reactions to mercury compounds ? Is it via GP or Dentists? Cannot seem to find any info online?

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi floramac,  You need to find a biological or holistic dentist to have them removed properly. I don’t know about testing for sensitivity pretty sure that would be under allergy testing. You can find out if you have to much through a hair analysis. If you google what you are looking for you will find a lot of choices. There are not many biological dentist but they are the way to go so you do not get a lot more contamination when removed! Can’t wait to get mine out! Good luck in your search and I will post after mine are removed!!!
  • Posted

I had oral l.p. for 2yrs after receiving my 1st 2 silver fillings, after visits to my surgeon at the hospital every 3 months he wanted to do laser treatment I asked to have my fillings changed he wrote to my dentist he changed them and now a year later im oral l.p. free

• Posted

It was pretty bad both inside cheeks, both sides of my tongue it seem to grow over time at first I thought it was oral thrush, i had a filling on my upper tooth on the left and a filling on my lower right , the pain was unbearable at times, it had a huge impact on my daily life and eating habits I was adamant it was the fillings as I said above I've been free of it for a year

• Posted

Thanks for reply,my first patches was next to my fillings, I was stress out so much ,and Lichen Planus spread very fast all over  my mouth ,is very bad right now . I’m happy hear that you free of LP 
    • Posted

Please speak with your gp or surgeon and insist they change your fillings I can't guarantee it will cure you but it's worth a try , fingers crossed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.