Posted , 4 users are following.
My good friend is challenged with ME and does so MUCH to help herself...she strongly believes Mercury is a major culprit in her health story. Right now she is doing a homeopathic mercury remedy, slowly, as she heavily detoxes with almost everything she tried... I just received the below from a health healer in Australia and thought I'd put it out here...
The safe way to remove to remove mercury fillings is to never have them. If you already have them, this article tells you how to remove them. Even if you insist on maintaining mercury amalgams, when you need them replaced, they need to be removed the same way. Yes, it is a cost issue but now days it is not much of one with only slightly higher prices for ceramics. My health got much better and was worth it a long time ago to get the mercury amalgams removed and replaced with gold inlays which were very expensive.
Mercury fillings are euphemistically called “silver amalgam” or “silver fillings” since they are composed of about 50% mercury that is not molecularly bonded to anything. “Amalgam” means a mixture of materials that are not chemically bonded together. With the pressure of each bite, some scientists suspect that a tiny squirt of mercury vapor or tiny wear particle is added to your food and goes into the digestive system.
From personal experience a long time ago, mercury amalgams may cause chronic fatigue. It can also cause allergies, immune system problems, bouts of sickness, insomnia and more.
2 likes, 11 replies