Merry Christamas and Best Wishes.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi All

Just to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that this time of year will not be too troublesome.

Thank you for all the support and advice you have given me since joining this forum, it has made things a lot clearer and easier.

Heres to a happier New Year to us all.

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Thank you.  And all the best for you, and everyone else too!

biggrin

• Posted

Hi to all of you on this forum, Paul...keep up your excellent advice...you have helped so many..and we all trust your caring expertise.....thank you...

To everyone else ....never give up...you will make it.....if you slip, said after six months...just pick yourself up and carry on from where you were....it took me ten yrs of sections....hospitalized.....pitiful overdose attempts...but my family and alcohol team and clinic never ever...ever gave up on me...

Get all the help you can...from.....your GP....alcohol service.....mental health services if you suffer from anxiety and...or depression....support groups...and be open with your friends and family...wet are ALL WORTH IT AND WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO HELP....

HAPPY. XMAS TO YOU ALL...

You will Be in my thoughts and prayers...we are all still good people.....xx

Happy Xmas Paul....you are brilliant xxx

Love to everyone struggling ALWAYS.

Dee xxx hugs to you all... xxx

• Posted

Hi again...I forgot to add....I have been sober for 13 yrs....which is wonderful....on my last section 13 yrs ago....I weighed 5st 10lbs...I had heart and liver and kidney damage ...I couldn't stand...I was two wks for death...

Today....indeed after two months of a six month section...every organ had recovered...I had gained weight....I was happy and the best....I could think clearly and actually keep awake....love and hugs to you all...you will do it...never give up...giving up....hugs and sincere wishes to you all....Dee xx xxx once again Paul....you are fantastic.xxx

• Posted

Merry Xmas Sil99 and to everyone else.

Thanks to everyone also for offering much needed advice and support smile 

Have a wonderful Xmas to you all, best wishes smile 

Rainbow xxx

• Posted

Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks to all for your support over the year. Good to know I'm not alone. Also many thanks to Paul for your professional advice and to Robin for your personal help and advice.
  • Posted

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying Christmas time. If you're struggling, Deidrie has put it perfectly, never give up and keep trying. If we can do it so can you. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with their advice and kind words. I've had a lovely sober Christmas( last year was one of my worst drunks and alcohol withdrawals ever).  I'm looking forward to a happy new year. Hope you all are too. Best wishes too you all xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.