Merry Christmas Everyone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a \"lighter\" New Year. Take care. :holly:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thank you. Can I add my best wishes to one and all. Have a fab time.

I just had my lunch and after I'd taken my tablet and ate it realised I'd read the label wrong and it had a total of 19g of fat. Here's hoping I'm not going to start the festive season with a Bang!!! :oops:

• Posted

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

•。★Christmas★ 。* 。

° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚

˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚And a happy new year to all.

• Posted

Hi Everybody It's Trying Hard just realised i'm not automatically logged on - We've got snow again but doesn't seem so bad now all the shoppings done.

The weather cleared up so I managed to spend a day and half helping my sister do some shopping, wrapping presents for her and cleaning up.

Still got lots to do but never mind it is nearly here.

Hope you all have a great time :D

• Posted

Hi Everybody It's Trying Hard just realised i'm not automatically logged on - We've got snow again but doesn't seem so bad now all the shoppings done.

The weather cleared up so I managed to spend a day and half helping my sister do some shopping, wrapping presents for her and cleaning up.

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.