Merry Christmas & Thank You

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to say a Huge thank you to everyone. The past few months have been quite testing, trying to figure out a new way of doing things and you have all helped in such a way that it has made me feel like i am not alone. As much as my family support and love me they just don't quite understand.

i know on bad days that i can come on here and have a little moan, although everyone is so positive i'd prefer not to! Being positive and having a laugh is just what's needed.

I've learnt lots of little tips, as well as tried and tested ideas you've all given.

So thank you all so Very Much.

Merry Christmas -to those who celebrate

Happy Holidays -to those who dont

Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2019 where we finally have a medical breakthrough!!

Caz.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.