Merry Christmas to my Little Helpers.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Christmas Morning here guys, I would like to wish all my pals on here a wonderful Christmas and more importantly a happy and healthy 2017.

We all try so hard; this is the first time in 40 years that I have a completely clear  head (no the spirits did not get the better of me) and it is all down to you guys for the help and encouragement given.  God bless you all and thank you so much.

Gwen xxx

3 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Awesome Gwen, what a great way to begin the day with a clear head.  Good for you!

Merry Christmas!

x

• Posted

Dearest Gwen how wonderful you are I am so proud of all your support.and to celebrate x-mas with a full open heart knowing that life is about family , caring, loving, truth and the courage you have shown us all has given us all so much HOPE.

Thru hope sacrafice and determination your life belongs to you!

Hope finds a way in a life worth living .And blesses each day with somewhere, somehow your always helping someone. Hope finds a way in a life worth giving . To the here and now and for years to come.

HOPE4CURExxxx

• Posted

Merry Xmas Gwen and everyone else. I'm so happy right now. 2.5 months sober and the first Xmas in 15 yrs no alcohol. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe xmas!

• Posted

2 1/2 months sober is AMAZING..me next week 4 years. Well done! Robin
    • Posted

That is wonderful. I look forward to that accomplishment.
    • Posted

Well done the Robster - 4 years under your belt - achievement smile

• Posted

Gwen ...Happy Christmas , hope today has been good you , little santas helper you

...hope yours has been better than mine...had a few drinkies today inspite of nalmephene but still steadier than per normal ..a real stressful day ..feel like the naughty fairy right now 😚😚😚

• Posted

Aww mate - take heart - yes so did I - my two small glasses turned into the full bottle.  My turkey was sooo tough that even the crows don't want it!!  I'm sure a a couple of them have snapped their beaks lol.  So I am a bit narked today.  But hey ho - we are allowed.  We are doing well just tackling it head on - keep trucking forward and don't look back.

G.

• Posted

QWEN!  Your Christmas is over...its 9pm here in the US.

I just logged on...I'm so happy for you that you had a good Christmas!

I love it. And I love you and all your posts!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.