Merry Christmas to old and new friends

Posted , 7 users are following.

All the best for christmas and the new year, for Eileen for all your valuable help, which as enabled me to stand upor myself with the doctors, and rhymatologist, by the way it is steroid injections i am having, andi had blood tests and scans to determine RA and OA.

sorry i did not reply sooner, but my hands were really painful, and what i did write was unreadable.

i now have to have a ultra sound scan on my neck, as they think my muscle are affected, and my own gp wants me off mtx

Once again best wishes to you all were ever in the world you may be.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Best wishes as well to you in your journey to health.

OA, read up on Flexiseq a bio-mechanical cream...................developed by ARC research.

I no longer have pain my knee and joints in fingers - and as it is bio-mechanical it is not a drug.

• Posted

I hope the new year brings you better health! Thank you for your kind wishes, and have a happy Christmas!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.