MERRY CHRISTMAS!! XX

Posted , 4 users are following.

:xmaspud: just to wish all at [u:1b2fd4afaa]patient [/u:1b2fd4afaa]and [u:1b2fd4afaa]patients[/u:1b2fd4afaa] too!! a very merry christmas! :cracker:

i know it won't be pain free for most! and a very happy new year!! :bubbly:

i'm gonna have a better year next year!!

hope you all get the prezzies you wanted! :magic:

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :hug:

love

:holly:mandy:holly: [/u]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I doubt I will get all the pressies I want (unless I find you wrapped up under my tree ) LOL :shock: :P :twisted: :lol:

Hope you & the family have a great one hun

xxx

• Posted

hey you! :o

how are you :?:

will i fit under your tree :?: :lol: you are funny, i've missed our chats :cry: , hope you have a good one! :cheers:

i wrote this post, went shopping came back and realised i hadn't submited it!! :doh: then saw jules had done one!! ekk!! :oops:

take care x :hug:

:holly:mandy:holly:

• Posted

Merry Christmas one and all - have a good one :D
  • Posted

Hi there All

I hope everyone at Patient Uk, members, guests etc, a very Joyful and comfortable Christmas (occupied not thinking about pain, however, easier said than done)

:cracker: :hug: :xmastree: :love: :gift: :crisps: :cupcake: :donut: :bubbly: :chef::guinness: :choc: :flan: :ale:

I hope you all have peace and prosperity and receive answers to our questions for 2008.

:cheers:

Kind Regards

SES

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.