Message to the administrator - access to new notifications blocked

Posted , 4 users are following.

Sorry, but I can't figure out how else to do this.

I haven't been able to access this site via new notifications since Friday 29 September. I receive notifications, but when I click on "Go to discussion" I get a "Bad request" message:

HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.

I can, however, get limited access to the site via notifications prior to 29/09/2017. This allows me access to threads on which I've recently commented, via the recent activity function, but not to any new threads. This is how I got in to make this post.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi lily, i'm having the same problem. i see your post is a couple of hours old. have they resolved it for you yet?

• Posted

No - and I'm not expecting the administrator back before 9am UK time Monday.

• Posted

Have you reported it too? Might help. Just make a test post then hit "report this".

• Posted

Having exactly the same problems.
    • Posted

At least 2 of us have reported it. More the merrier! Make a test post then report it. Admin should be there from 9am Mon UK time.
  • Posted

I am also getting the same message I can't see anyone's answers or see the whole original post comes up with a message a bad URL request.

• Posted

Hi all,

There has been a problem with our email sender site that has caused these broken links. This will get fixed today. In the meantime you can use https://patient.info/forums/me/notifications to view notifications and apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

?Alan

• Posted

Thanks Alan. Much appreciated. Are you still the same person as before, or is Alan just a generic name for moderators on this site?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.