Mestinon tablets

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone

i was just wondering if anyone is taken Mestinon tablets for Myasthenia gravis and does the tablets work for you , i have been taken a low does for 5days 30mgs x2 then 30mgs x3 daily for 5days then moving to my higher does 60mgs x2 daily for 10days moving forward .

i have been on the medication for almost 2weeks and not noticed any difference so how long will the tablets take to work , I'm still very tired and dizzy .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The tablets take 30-60 minutes to start working and their effect will last for about 4-6 hours. If the tablets aren't working, go back to your to see if doctor can prescribe anything else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.