Methatrexate

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I am new to the forum so please forgive spelling , I inject once a week with 15mg of Methatrexate and take four tablets per day of Salazopyrin, plus the Folic acid this as been going on for the past three years and like many of you I do suffer from side effects. Can any one tell me the ingredients, or formula of Methatrexate?. The reason is, I deal with a company in Italy believe it or not that produces fine wine and fantastic olive oil and they have found a by product from the olive process that as anti infammatory properties, this as taken five years so far in the development and they found in their trials that it showed good results for RA, the only problem if Methatrexate contains any Metals in the formula

I would not be able to use.

Regards

LizD

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth, I'll pm  you a link for the formula for Methotrexate,  I don't know whether it will help you.

• Posted

Could you pm me the link mrsmop i also take 20mg of MTX would like to read what makes up the formula
    • Posted

Will do!

The link isn't all clickable but if you copy and paste the whole line, it works!

• Posted

This is the link that I found, it doesn't come up as clickable but if you copy and paste the whole line, it works.  I use Opera as my browser

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/methotrexate#section=Top

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.